Cleanliness is among your top priorities when you own a restaurant or multiple facilities providing food services. You need to meet health and safety regulations for your customers and staff, so your business can flourish.
At Miami Top Cleaning, you can rest assured that you will receive the best restaurant cleaning in Miami, FL. From disinfection services to floor and window cleaning, and much more, contact our office today to learn more about our services and get a team of professional cleaners on your side!
Restaurant Cleaning Checklist: The Ultimate Guide
Restaurant cleaning is something you should be thorough with. Dirt and grime building up on tables, counters, and the kitchen can be very unattractive, potentially dangerous, and off-putting for your staff and customers.
Maintaining a clean restaurant is challenging with all the traffic and food. To ensure that your business thrives, you should rely on more than just your staff for cleaning. A popular cleaning service is deep cleaning, where a professional cleaning team comes in and completely transforms your restaurant.
Our company handles all commercial cleaning & janitorial services in Miami, specializing in many areas, such as dining areas, entranceways, virus vaporizer services, tile, and grout deep cleaning services, public restrooms, and hygiene services, drain treatment services, staff break rooms, and washrooms, window cleaning, pressure washing, hand hygiene programs, and paper management programs.
Restaurant Cleaning: From Front (of House) to Back (of House)
In the restaurant industry, you must perform daily, weekly and monthly chores to meet the health department regulations. With our Fort Lauderdale commercial cleaning and janitorial services, you will take care of your back-of-house and front-of-house cleaning like never before!
When it comes to the back-of-house, cleaning it consistently and thoroughly is vital for preventing cross-contamination and avoiding spreading bacteria throughout the kitchen equipment. With our disinfecting services in Miami, you benefit from hospital-grade disinfectants meant for all surfaces, leaving your employees and customers at ease!
Here is a typical restaurant’s back-of-house cleaning checklist:
- The stains on the walls need to be washed off.
- The kitchen equipment needs to be cleaned, including the grills, griddles, ranges, flattops, and fryers – make sure you reach under the equipment so you can decrease the floor underneath as well.
- Small appliances need to be wiped daily, such as coffee makers, microwaves, toasters, and meat slicers.
- The kitchen sinks need daily cleaning.
- Refill the soap dispensers in the bathroom, mop the floors, and empty the trash cans.
- The walk-in refrigerators and storage areas where the food is kept need to be swept daily to avoid cross-contamination.
- Clean the ovens and everything inside.
- Delime the sinks and faucets.
- Deep clean any anti-fatigue mats in the entire restaurant.
- Weekly walk-in refrigerator and freezer cleaning.
- Run chemical liquids through the coffee or espresso machine to remove built-up grime and disinfect as well.
- Deep clean the ice machine every six months.
- Wash vent hoods every few months.
- Wash thoroughly behind the hotline to prevent clogging.
Without a deep cleaning service that takes care of your restaurant, it’s easy to spot a dirty floor or window when you enter a restaurant. Our restaurant cleaning services in South Florida will ensure that your restaurant is free from bacteria and well-disinfected, strengthening your reputation.
To maintain a beautiful front entrance, consider opting for our pressure cleaning in Miami services! With our commercial window cleaning in Miami, customers will be awed by your shiny windows from a distance. They won’t be able to resist coming in! Here is the front-of-house restaurant checklist:
- Sanitize the tables.
- Wipe down the counters and everything on them, such as condiments and salt and pepper shakers.
- Clean the seats and benches.
- Vacuum the carpets.
- Mop the floors, and take out the trash in the restaurant and from outside.
- Disinfect the toilets, wipe the bathroom sinks, and mop the bathroom floors.
- Dust the light fixtures.
- Wash glass windows and doors.
- Disinfect all handles in the restaurant.
- Dust any wall art decorations.
- Pick up any cobwebs.
- Wash the walls.
Restaurant Cleaning Tip #1: Focus on Preventing Foodborne Illness
Preventing foodborne illness is still a major public health challenge. To avoid this contamination, four essential steps must be done: clean, separate, cook, and chill. With our disinfectant and cleaning supplies, you already eliminate the most common foodborne transmission.
Restaurant Cleaning Tip #2: Check the Health Department’s Guidelines
Bad inspection results can force your restaurant to temporarily close or show a “B” or “C” grade in its window, causing your company to lose revenue. With our commercial restaurant cleaning services, you can meet these requirements easier than ever!
Restaurant Cleaning Tip #3: Prevent Pest Proliferation
You have to reduce the chances of rodents and bugs eating for free in your restaurant. Miami Top Cleaning is here to help you live up to the health department standards. Here is what restaurants should do to avoid pest proliferation:
- Clean up any leftover food in coolers.
- Clean equipment after usage.
- Use airtight containers to store food.
- Don’t let garbage bags lie around.
- Use a small cup of soap, tequila, or apple cider vinegar to trap wayward fruit flies.
Our team is ready to serve you with standardized, cost-effective, state-of-the-art quality cleaning services and sanitation solutions. If you want to enjoy top-notch restaurant cleaning services in Miami, FL, give us a call today and learn more!